Notice how the frosting is starting to run at this point...such is life here in the tropics...
With his brothers and friends.
***********************************************




While looking through the photos I also ran across this photo taken 5 years ago for his birthday. These three boys are (amazingly enough) still here and still good friends of KD's. The boy in the back was unable to come to the movie last night but the other two were here. Look how much they all have grown and changed!
*******************************************************************************
We are on Spring Break! Yeah! It's the first time our school has ever had a week-long spring break. We are going away for a few days, leaving early Sunday and will be back on Friday (see below) so I won't be checking in before then. I will post pictures and stories from our trip when I return. Hope you all have a great week!!


***********************************************
We were looking through some old photos this week for something else and I ran across these of him when he was little. I thought his birthday was the perfect opportunity to share them on here. My adorable little boy is growing up into a wonderful and responsible young man. He's still adorable (I'm his mom, I can say that) but he's growing up and it's hard. Not that I would want him to stay little his whole life, but I miss that little boy sometimes.:-) Ok, how cute is this face????




While looking through the photos I also ran across this photo taken 5 years ago for his birthday. These three boys are (amazingly enough) still here and still good friends of KD's. The boy in the back was unable to come to the movie last night but the other two were here. Look how much they all have grown and changed!
*******************************************************************************
We are on Spring Break! Yeah! It's the first time our school has ever had a week-long spring break. We are going away for a few days, leaving early Sunday and will be back on Friday (see below) so I won't be checking in before then. I will post pictures and stories from our trip when I return. Hope you all have a great week!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment