Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter pictures

I haven't gotten around to posting sunrise service pics and the ones of the kids I took on Easter morning.  Once again the service was nice and the testimonies from the kids were amazing.  We had Easter lunch at McDonald's (can you believe it...where is a good ham when you need one??!!) Then it was home to hunt Easter eggs and enjoy candy (courtesy of a friend who brought back a couple of bags from the states in March).  What a great day!


Our good friend's son, Riley, giving his testimony before the baptism. You have seen him in pics before...he's KJ's favorite guy :-)
The crowd at the beach prior to the baptisms.
This is a shot of those who got baptized (and their parents/supporters).
KR and friend enjoying the waves.
Before heading to church.
Had to get one of me and my girls! :-)
And the girls in their coordinating dresses.
When I was growing up my parents would hide white bowls of Easter candy for us to find.  Although I didn't hide the bowls, I did add candy to them this year for fun.  It brought back fun memories for me and I think the kids enjoyed it as well.

0 comments: