Her left ear is the one that had the surgery.Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Ear surgery
...no, not on one of the kids, but on the dog. A few weeks ago Dollar developed a hematoma in her ear. The vet wanted to try medication to see if he could stop the bleeding, and use surgery as the last resort, but after three treatments, the ear wasn't really getting any better so we had to take her in for surgery last week. Unfortunately I didn't think to take pictures of the ear before the surgery, but here are a few after the fact. I don't know if vets use these kind of contraptions for dogs post-surgery in the states, but they are very common here. They are funny-looking but effective :-) I don't know how long she will have to wear it, but most likely for another week or so.
Her left ear is the one that had the surgery.
Her left ear is the one that had the surgery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment