Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fish Spa...take 2!

So I visited the fish spa again on Friday night. This time I went with some girl friends. As you an imagine there was lots of giggling and screaming going on (with 13 women, what else can you expect?). Some people were able to tolerate having their feet chewed on better than others. While I was there I saw the same girl who had taken Greg's and my picture the last time we were there. She recognized me and told me she had tried to send the pictures, but that they hadn't gone through. I kind of figured that must have happened (I had give her my school email and sometimes it won't let pictures go through due to their size). She was kind enough to have printed them off for me so she gave them to me. They aren't the best quality, but at least you can see a little what it's like (both photos are clickable so you can make them bigger to see a little better).

I didn't take my camera on Friday night so "stole" this pic off someone's facebook...I hope she doesn't mind! LOL!

Fun times! :-)

0 comments: