Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sailing, soccer and a concert

Today my good friend, Athy, took me sailing. It was the first time I had done anything like that and I had a good time. We didn't go far from shore really (so we weren't gone very long) and the day was gorgeous with lots of sunshine and fairly clean water (for around here). Her husband managed to get a few photos of the event and I also took some of the girls and KL on the beach. They had a good time playing while I was out (the images below should be clickable to make them bigger).




Here are some very nice shots of KR.

With friend.
Also, this past Wednesday KL had a soccer game. It turned out we missed half of it (took us longer to get there than we had anticipated, plus they started the game earlier than we were told), but at least we got to see him play some. He is among the smallest and youngest on his team, but he's scrappy and a go-getter so he's fun to watch. Here are some pictures from that. Sorry they aren't better. I didn't have a good angle to take them from .




And finally, on Tuesday KD has his first band concert of the year. I'm mainly posting the video for Grandma (who is a music person) and Grandpa, but anyone reading this can feel free to watch it. I'm sorry I only mostly got the top of his head. I didn't have a good seat at all when it came to being able to take photos and video. So unless I stood up in front of everyone this is the best I could do. You will just have to close your eyes and listen rather than watch! lol!

0 comments: