Friday, October 3, 2008

Catching up...

I can't believe it's already been a week since KR had her birthday party...and I still have not blogged about it! Ugh. It has been a busy week around here, but not that busy with anything big...just little busy, I guess.
So, yes, KR did have a sleepover last Friday night to celebrate turning eight. She invited three of her good friends to come over after school for some coloring fun (Littlest Pet Shop) then they all headed to the pool for some swimming. Supper of hotdogs, chips and carrot sticks came next followed by ice cream and some playtime back at school. Presents and cupcakes followed by a quick bath and a the new Barbie movie "The Diamond Castle" finished off the evening. The girls were in bed by ten and asleep by 10:30...not too bad for a sleepover, if you ask me. They did get up pretty early on Saturday morning, but they managed to stay pretty quiet and not wake up the whole household until about 8 or so. Then I made them some puppy dog pancakes (with chocolat chip faces) and they went home about 10. Overall, I was very pleased with how things went, and I know KR had a great time with her friends. Here are some pictures of the evening...although I didn't get as much variety as I should have...sigh.




0 comments: