
Today KJ had her friend, K, over after school. We were sitting enjoying our lunch when her friend (age 5) used a word that I find a little crude so I mentioned to her that it was probably not the nicest word to use to describe the situation she was talking about (she had apparently heard it on a video on the computer at home but I don't think was aware how bad it sounded).
KJ pipes up: "Hey, K, did you know that 'square words' are bad words?"
She then turned to me and asked, "But, mommy, are circle words and triangle words okay?"
I about fell out of my chair laughing. Of course, I had to assure her that circle and triangle words were fine and that really "square words" are just as okay to use as triangle and circle words. Isn't that just too cute?
I just had to share it here before I forget it :-)

1 comments:
Hilarious!
Post a Comment