Friday, March 13, 2009

Chapel

On Thursday KR's class put on the weekly chapel (for grades preschool through 4). They had a cute message to share about Easter and how Christ died for our sins and then rose again. Overall they did a pretty good job despite some of the songs being a little rough! lol! Of course, they were as cute as can be as little rabbits:-)


She had a little duet part with her friend. I missed part of it and the camera kept going in and out of focus. I finally zoomed out a little and that helped, but it still won't stay in focus very well in low light. It's probably unrealistic to expect perfection, but I wish it were a little better. Anyway, I thought I would add it here anyway, for the grandparents! Enjoy!

I thought about adding one more little video from the chapel, but this one took me over half an hour to load and I'm just too tired to wait on another one! So sorry...maybe later!!

0 comments: