On Friday night I went to the Mama Mia party I had mentioned in my last post. Originally I thought I might only stay for an hour or so, but the party was fun, the food was great, and my friends made the evening so enjoyable I couldn't pull myself away until the very end. After arriving there I discovered that my camera batter was almost dead, and when it's like the that, it doesn't take very good pictures. I only managed to get a few and some of them were blurry. Ugh! These didn't turn out so bad.
Some ladies couldn't help but dance to the music. :-)*******************
I have had a couple of sick kiddos the past few days...which has meant more missed school, church and other activities. Tomorrow happens to be the high school and middle school's annual track and field day, which KD will probably be missing due to his sickness. And if KR is still sick tomorrow (she had a fever of 102 today) then most likely I won't be able to attend either. I wanted to see all three of my boys participate this year, and was really looking forward to it. A friend has agreed to get some pictures if I can't be there, so hopefully I will have some to share in a few days, even if I can't go and see the events for myself.
I can't believe that it's already November 18th today... This month is getting away from me VERY quickly. I still need to think about the Christmas letter as well as the family Christmas photo... and KR has been bugging me for a couple of weeks already about putting up the tree and decorations. I think we will go ahead and do it this weekend (even though normally we wait until the Thanksgiving weekend to do it) because we are having students over for Thanksgiving next week and we want them to enjoy the decorations as well. It hardly seems like a year since I dug everything out and I know Christmas will be here before I know it!

0 comments:
Post a Comment