Last Sunday morning I got myself up early to run in a 6km charity fun run. I have not run that far in one shot since summer, but I have been doing some running (shorter distances) in my regular workout time. I figured I could do it so I signed up. In the end a couple of colleagues from school kept pace with me, which was good for me as it pushed me and I managed to run all the way without stopping. I was a tiny bit sore the next day, but overall I was pleased with how it all went. Here is most of the crew associated with the school who did the run.

Then in the evening we were invited to celebrate an early Thanksgiving with several other families at our friends' house (Bruce and Athy). The food was delicious and the company was sweet. And once again, the hosts out did themselves. Everything was fabulous! Greg had to practically roll me out of the place when it was time, I ate SO much. WAY too much. Sigh...
Here is KR and her best friend enjoying themselves.

This was quite the group of boys.
0 comments:
Post a Comment