Tuesday, August 5, 2008

We're Back!!

We arrived back home on Saturday a.m. So far the jetlag thing is going pretty well...it always seems easier coming this way. We started our teacher's meeting yesterday, going from 9-4, which will continue today and then Thursday and Friday are work days getting ready for classes to begin on Tuesday, August 12th. It's hard to believe our summer is already over! Waaa!!

I am hoping to get back to regular updates now that I am home and able to post some pictures etc. However, the next few days are going to be busy so it might be a while before I can get back into the routine. If I can find a chunk of time here and there I will try to get started on the "summer news", posting it in several updates if I have to. In the meantime it's good to be back and I look forward to catching up soon! :-)

I'll leave you with our annual good-bye photo of grandma and grandpa with the kids. Have a great day!

0 comments: