Thursday, August 14, 2008

First Day of School

On Tuesday school started for us. I find it hard to believe that summer is "over" and we have started another school year. KJ and KR were pretty excited about the day, but the boys would have loved a few more days/weeks of vacation to hang out with their friends and enjoy the "good" life. They know once school starts, homework will take over. I can't say I blame them for not looking forward to that...as a mom of five I'm not looking forward to it either!

KJ did better this year with the traditional "first day" picture we take. Last year she would do nothing but pout and cry. This year she actually had a smiley face on. And it didn't RAIN this year! I was happy about that!

I had a TERRIBLE time getting the pictures to load so consequently some of them are not in the order I originally intended them to be. If I move them around they will not longer be "clickable" so I have decided to leave them in the order they are currently even though they are not chronologically correct! I hope you don't mind.






0 comments: