I have spent several hours today trying to give the blog a facelift...but it's not turning out like it's supposed to! I was hoping that it would be easy and I could surprise everyone with the new look...but I guess you will have to bear with me for a few days until I can get back to it as I'm sure I won't have much time during the week to figure out what I am doing wrong...I think I need a "Blog for Dummies" book to consult! LOL!
KR is sick today so we (the girls and I) missed church. It's looking doubtful she will be well enough to go to school tomorrow unless miracles happen overnight. KL was sick last Monday and missed school. What is it about the first of the school year and my kids getting sick? It happens almost every year that someone becomes ill right around when school starts. I hate to see them miss school so early on. Sigh....
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment