Other updates to the blog are on my "to-do" list of this week...hey, I still have four more days before it's over! lol!! See ya back here soon...;-)
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Formula Drive
I have no idea how many of you are still checking in since I have been SOOOO bad about updating this the last couple of months. However, I am here today to ask for your help, if possible. The orphanage ( www.hishomeforchildren.com ) in Haiti that KJ came from is in need of formula for their babies. There is another adoptive mom who is making a trip down mid January to deliver it. She will be allowed over 1000 pounds in excess baggage for this trip (thanks to a generous airline) and currently she only has enough donations for 100 lbs of formula. If any of you are able to help in any way please consider doing it. The milk formula is purchased in 3 lb cans from Sams Club, and the soy formula and pediasure come from Walmart. You can purchase a gift card that is good for either of these stores (or send a check if you prefer) and just send the gift card to the adoptive mom and she will buy the formula. If you are interested please let me know (via email or just leave a comment and it will get to me) and I will give you the address to send the gift cards to. She will not be traveling down with another delivery until May, and needs to at least bring enough formula to feed the babies until then. If you can't donate please pray for them. Thanks for considering it and doing what you can to help :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment