Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekend and first day photos

Here are the first day of school pictures I was hoping to put in my last post. Guess it decided to work today! yipee!

We have had a nice, relaxing weekend. Greg did his fantasy football draft yesterday with friends and I had a nice chat with some friends and a good workout...next thing I knew it was three o'clock and I felt like I had gotten nothing accomplished! I guess some days are just like that. Today it rained almost all day long which means we all should sleep great tonight without A/C. I think the rainy season has officially begun!

Tomorrow starts another week. I think we are all settling in better and are getting used to our new routines, although Greg has told me I have been a little too stressed in the mornings trying to get myself ready and the kids out of the door on time. Guess I will have to work on changing that this week... ;-)




Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

0 comments: