This week we celebrated KJ's 3rd homecoming anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been three years ago that she and I stepped off that plane to find the rest of the kids waiting anxiously to meet their new sister (Greg had actually already met her in the summer of 2005 when he took a quick trip to Haiti just to meet her). We are continually amazed at the wonderful adjustment she has made into our family. I am once again struck with the fact that I am so blessed to have the privilege of being her mom. She is one special little girl. Here are a few of the pictures we took of the special event this week.


KJ also had her new little friend over for a playdate this week. They had a great time playing together. I think we are going to make it a weekly "date" for the girls.We are having a three day weekend due to Malaysia's Independence day, which takes place on Monday. We are required to take certain Malaysian holidays off and this is one of them. Doesn't hurt my feelings to have a day off so close to the beginning of school. It has been raining A LOT this week, and the forcast calls for a pretty rainy weekend, but I'm sure we will all enjoy the days off anyway. I hope you all have a great weekend as well.

0 comments:
Post a Comment