Saturday, January 5, 2008

Finished!!

In my previous post I mentioned a digital scrapbooking project I was working on...well, I am happy to report that I am FINISHED!! Back in September Yahoo Photos closed and when they did they gave me the option to transfer the photos I had on their site over to one of several other photo sites. I chose to send mine to Shutterfly because they were offering a free photo book to those who did. I have been doing some digital scrapbooking over the past 1.5 years so thought that would be neat to have some of them printed out in a book (for free!...well + shipping). Sounds great, yeah? Well, I procrastinated so long that my voucher was about ready to expire and I needed to get my project done before the deadline (today) or else I would lose my chance at the free book. So over the past three days I have put together 15 digital pages!! Yikes...and at "only" 2-3 hours per page that adds up to A LOT of hours spent getting that project done! I just hope it's worth it in the end! And I hope I have learned my lesson about procrastinating...nah, probably not! LOL!

Here are some examples of the layouts I did. If you notice there are a lot of KR, it's because that was the theme of the book (easiest for me to do on short notice) .





So there you have it...my BIG project... And now, since I have neglected my kids terribly over the past few days, I am going to close. I hope to be back in a couple of days to update you on the adventure G and the two younger boys are currently experiencing...so check back!

1 comments:

SteinyGirl said...

Oh, I didn't realize you posted these - how fun! They look great online. Can't wait to see your book!!!!