Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I started this post yesterday but didn't get it finished....such is life. Here are some New Year's Eve photos from our party the other night. Once again I enjoyed ringing in the new year with friends.


KJ had been asking me for months to make these cakes for Christmas. Since I didn't get it done then I figured I needed to do it for the New Year's party.

The ladies getting ready to play Skipbo. It's kind of become tradition that the men play Greed to pass the time until midnight.
The boys playing their own game of Greed. KR and her friends enjoying themselves.
KJ showing off her glow bracelet that Aunt Jacki gave out to the girls.
Yippee!! It's 2009!!
The old folks ready for bed!! :-)

And Happy Birthday to my big brother, Doug! He was the first one I wished a happy birthday last year on my blog...it's hard to believe it's already been a year again! I did talk to him on the phone, but wanted to mention his special day here too:-) Love you!

0 comments: